2021年11月25日木曜日

”I am happy that I will meet Allah. ”

 With A Smile On Face Before Suicide, Woman Records Last Message Before Jumping Into Ahmedabad’s Sabarmati River



In the video she recorded before taking her life, Ayesha said in Hindi: ‘Hello, Aslam Alekum. My name is Ayesha Arif Khan and what I am going to do now, I am going to do it as per my own will. There was no pressure on me. Now what can I say? Just understand that the life given by Allah (god) was only this long and I found this short life very peaceful. And dad, how long will you fight? Withdraw the case.”

Don’t want to do it anymore. Ayesha is not made for battles. I love Arif so why will we bother him? If he wants freedom, then he should be free. Anyway, my life is ending here. I am happy that I will meet Allah. I will ask him where did I make a mistake? What is the fault with me? My parents are very good, friends are very good, but something was lacking, maybe in me, maybe in my luck. I’m happy. I want pass on peacefully. I pray to Allah to not show me the faces of humans ever again.”

 “But I have learnt one thing. I you want to love, it should be two sided. There’s nothing in one-sided love. Some love stories remain incomplete even after Nikah (marriage).”


“Yeh pyari si nadi… Pray karte hai ki yeh mujhe apne aap main sama le. (This lovely river… I pray that it takes me in it) And whatever happens after I’m gone, please don’t create a huge scene. I am like the winds, I just want to flow. And just want to keep flowing. Not going to stop for anyone. I am happy today that I got the answers I wanted and whatever truth I wanted to convey to whoever I wanted, I have done that. And that is enough. Thank you. Do remember me in your prayers, who knows if I’ll find Jannat (heaven) or not. Anyway, Alvida (goodbye).”


あの世で神に会える、と信じていれば、笑って自死することができるものなのか・・・どうか・・・意識を失うまでの数分間苦しみを我慢すれば、神に会える、みたいなかんじか?


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿