2023年10月8日日曜日

"Where was the western media when .....?"

 

 




これか? 



Israeli settlers attacks on Palestinians

Noam Chomsky

chomsky.info, December 1, 2012

An old man in Gaza held a placard that reads: “You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.” [1]

こんな感じか? 


The war between Israel and Hamas has its roots in Britain's shameful betrayal of the Palestinians

95 years ago Lord Balfour backed a Jewish state. The price is still being paid


Yasmin Alibhai-Brown

Sunday 18 November 2012 20:26

バルフォア宣言では、イギリス政府の公式方針として、パレスチナにおけるユダヤ人の居住地(ナショナルホーム)の建設に賛意を示し、その支援を約束している。


 On the web is a photograph of an old man in Gaza holding a placard with this message: “You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.” You may or may not agree with his rocket retaliation, but all his other accusations are verifiably true as witnesses – some Jewish – have been attesting for years. Even treacherous Balfour stipulated in that fateful letter of November 1917: “Nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine.” That bit has never been honoured.

イギリスが元凶だな。

 

 


ハマスやイスラエルのやっていることを正当化するつもりはないが、しかし、西洋のメディアの偏向やずるさについてはその通りだわなあ、と思う。 




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿